Fujitsu ServerView RAID Manager 7.1.3 for Ubuntu

I have created ServerView RAID Manager 7.1.3 package for Ubuntu (serverview-raid-manager_7.1-3_amd64.deb). This is mainly for my Ubuntu 16.04 servers, but probably works on 18.04 as well.


I can't distribute the package. If you need it, please ask your regional Fujitsu support. They may have an official one for Ubuntu.
If you are a Fujitsu customer in North America (US or Canada), please open a case with Fujitsu America and request the package. I may be able to provide it. Please understand that Fujitsu does not officially support ServerView for Ubuntu, so this will be provided as-is. Support is on a best-effort basis. If that is fine with you, I will provide the package via your Fujitsu America Service Request.

1 comment:

igy said...

Hi Masahiro,
just want to ask, if you'd be so kind to share a workflow of building serverview raid manager and other tools. I'm using debian and have a hard time to convert rpm offical packages to deb via an alien.

Regards
Igor

Good Bye, Folks!

As you may have heard, Fujitsu has completely discontinued Data Center Products and Solutions business in North America on April 1st, 2021. ...