Fujitsu ServerView RAID Manager 6.6.11 for Ubuntu

I have created ServerView RAID Manager 6.6.11 package for Ubuntu (serverview-raid-manager_6.6-11_amd64.deb). This is mainly for my Ubuntu 16.04 servers, but it works on 14.04 and 18.04.

I can't distribute the package. If you need it, please ask your regional Fujitsu support. They may have an official one for Ubuntu.

If you are a North American Fujitsu customer, please open a case with Fujitsu America and request the package. I may be able to provide it. Please understand that Fujitsu does not officially support ServerView for Ubuntu, so this will be provided as-is. Support is on a best-effort basis. If that is fine with you, I will provide the package via your Fujitsu America Service Request.

No comments:

Good Bye, Folks!

As you may have heard, Fujitsu has completely discontinued Data Center Products and Solutions business in North America on April 1st, 2021. ...